Temporary residence

Extension of stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland due to seasonal work

If a foreigner entered the territory of the Republic of Poland in connection with the possession of a seasonal work permit, but did not start work for the applicant, another entity entrusting the performance of work applies for an extension of the seasonal work permit. In order to extend the stay, a foreigner has the right to apply for a temporary residence permit due to seasonal work.

Book a visit online

What is the process:

Wysłanie zapytania

Send request

Contact us via the form or in any other convenient way and present your case to us.

Odpowiedź w 24h

Answer within 24 hours

After receiving your message, we will analyze your case and evaluate its implementation.

Realizacja usługi

Services implementation

We start implementing the necessary actions and together we strive to achieve the set goal.

Do not hesitate to contact us!

We can help efficient handling of the case!

Book a visit online

Our successes

Residence card for 3 years, Mazowieckie voivodship

Long-term EU resident card

Decision to withdraw the ban on re-entry to the territory of the Republic of Poland and other Schengen countries

Articles in this category

No articles from the same category.

Do you have any questions? Ask a lawyer.

We care about your privacy! The website www.karta-pobytu.pl uses cookies, to use the website please accept our Privacy Policy.